- This client had previously had a leather sofa reupholstered by us and now wanted another sofa to match.
- The client had a specific need as she is quite short and wanted to be able to sit on the sofa with her feet touching the ground
- She also needed a sofa to recover as she didn’t already have one
How we helped
The client contacted us so we asked around our contacts in search of a sofa that would be suitable as a base.
A local contact was moving and had a leather sofa that they no longer required and they didn’t want it to go to landfill.
So we arranged a pick up the sofa the day before they moved to their new home, then our client visited the workshop to “try out for comfort”
Once our client was happy it was the sofa for them, we reupholstered in the fabric of their choice to match their existing curtains, replaced foams as required and matched the legs to their existing sofa.
- The un-required sofa did not go to landfill
- The client got the sofa reupholstery she wanted matching her existing items
- The client got her desired sofa at a fraction of the cost of buying new
For all of your furniture repair and restoration needs find your nearest Furniture Medic today.
This sofa reupholstery was carried out by Furniture Medic Dorset.