How we’re keeping our customers safe
If you or anyone in your household is self-isolating or showing any symptoms of being unwell, please make us aware so we can re-arrange the visit.
It has never been more important for us to work together to keep our distance. We’re working hard to protect you and our colleagues – please help us to do so by following the guidelines in place.
Due to the social distancing guidance, we’ve had to change how we operate slightly:
• During the visit we will respect Government 2 metre social distancing guidelines from the moment we knock on your front door
• Please stay in another room whilst we are repairing or collecting your furniture. This isn’t us being rude, but we need your help to maintain social distancing
• We will no longer ask you to sign our paperwork and instead will now be asking for verbal confirmation that you are happy
• We kindly ask that you pay by BACS/bank transfer if possible. If you are not able to pay by BACS/bank transfer, please let us know so we can make alternative arrangements
What are we doing? We are taking extra hygiene precautions which will include:
• Wearing face coverings in accordance with government guidance
• We will try to minimise the amount of equipment we bring into your home. Where possible we will leave our larger equipment outside
• We are washing and sanitising our hands more regularly, and will do so before and after each job
Thank you for your co-operation during this difficult time.